All In One Solar street light 15 W Solar Street Light
Solar Street Light
Solar Street Light Specification
We have established ourselves as a leading name of superior quality Solar Street Light. These are raised light sources which are powered by photo voltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The Solar Street Light photo voltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night. These lights turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using a light source. Solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night.
9W Solar Street light
12W Solar Street Light
15W Solar Street Light
18W Solar Street Light
20W Solar Street light
24W Solar Street Light
30W Solar Street Light
- Automatic turn off and on.
- Photo voltaic panels.
- Raised light sources.
Micro controller based PWM charging with inbuilt solar
street light with the following features:
- Constant Current Phase: all charge current available is used to charge battery.
- Constant voltage Phase: Constant battery voltage towards end charge to present excessive gassing
- Float Stage (below gassing voltage to avoid electrolyte loss)
- Constant Current driver. Driver efficiency > 90%
- Reverse polarity protection without the use of fuse to ease up installation in spite of human error
- Battery charge indicator for different levels of the battery should be present on the fixture, indicating at least 4 levels of battery for easier maintenance. Apart from this, low battery and charging indicators should also be present
- Parallel back up LED pads with each LED should be present so as to replace the solar LED luminary easily in case one of them fails in future
- Street Lightinf
- Gathering and events.
- factory Premises
- Housing colony
- Rural Village
- Battery Over Charge.
- Battery Deep Discharge.
- Solar Panel Reverse Polarity.
- Battery Reverse Polarity.
- LED over current watch dog.