Dale Wali Mishri | Dhage Wali Mishri | Sugar Thread Fresh (250 grams)
- Useful in Cough: Dale wali Mishri has been used in various Ayurvedic medicines and proved to be effective against cough. Take a medium sized piece of dale wali mishri and keep it in your mouth and swallow its juice (do not chew it). It helps in soothing your throat and loosening the mucus. It is a simple natural home remedy of cough and because of its taste, this can be used for any age group either it is kid or older people.
- As Brain Tonic: Dale wali Mishri is also used as supportive natural medicine for brain tonic with walnuts (akhrot). It helps to improve memory and release mental fatigue. Take 10 gm of walnuts and fry it into ghee and mixed it with 10 gm dale wali mishri; eat it with a glass of milk before going to bed. It is a good natural remedy for improving memory.
- Improves Vision: Dale wali mishri with almonds, fennel seeds and black pepper is useful to improve vision of eyes. Take almonds (100 gm), dale wali mishri(100 gm), fennel seeds (50) gm and black pepper (25 gm). Mix altogether and make powder of it; keep it into a jar and take 1 table spoon of this powder at night with milk. Avoid drinking water after this. This is a natural remedy for improving vision, increasing memory and treating headache.
- Cold and Throat Infection: Dale wali mishri is a best supportive natural remedy for prevention of cold, cough and sore throat. Take equal quantity of almonds and dale wali mishri and 1/4th quantity of black pepper and grind it to make smooth powder. Eat one table spoon of this powder daily with milk or lukewarm water at night. It also releases excess nasal mucus.
- For sore throat, mix mishri with some black pepper powder and ghee and make paste (one tea spoon) and eat it at night. This is good for throat problem.