Liveasy Ortho Care Reusable Hot And Cold Gel Pack
LivEasy Ortho Care Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Pack provides the benefits of both hot compress and cold compress in one product.
Cold therapy has multiple benefits. It can be effective against pain caused by injury, sprain, bruise, arthritis or inflammation. It works by limiting blood supply to the injured site, which naturally makes inflammation subside. Cold therapy also acts as local anesthesia by numbing the nerves where it is applied. Cold therapy can be used during fever as it can bring down the body temperature when applied to the forehead. At the same time, it will also bring relief from headaches and sinus pain.
Hot therapy is useful to bring relief from muscle pain and injury. It can be useful in conditions such as arthritis, tension, headaches, stiffness, and pain. It can also be used before exercising or stretching to warm the muscles.
It is stretchable, reusable and since it contains zero latex, it is skin-friendly as well.
Uses of LivEasy Ortho Care Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Pack:
- Can be used for both cold and hot therapy
- Helps relieve muscle sprains, back pain, or stiffness when used as a hot pack
- Can be used as a cold pack for relief from a sports injury
- Can be used to reduce pain associated with arthritis
- Can help in reducing swelling
- Can help in lowering the temperature when used as a cold pack
- Eases eye strain and headache
- Free of latex
Directions for use:
- For cold therapy, refrigerate the product for an hour after removing the cloth pouch
- For hot therapy, immerse the product in warm water (never in boiling water) for 10-15 minutes
- Set it down on the site of pain
Word of caution:
- Do not use the product if the package is torn or if the gel is leaking
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children