Organic Food Spice Leaf TeJ Patta | 100% Organic
Bay leaves organically grown in the hills of Uttarakhand are commonly found in biryani, pulao, soups, curries, and most Indian dishes. Also known as tej patta, this culinary herb makes for an integral part of Indian cuisine, thanks to its distinctive flavor and fragrance. Apart from this, it is also known for its age-old medicinal properties. Scientifically known as Laurus Nobilis, bay leaves are used for treating various health conditions. The presence of vitamin A and C along with folic acid and various minerals in the bay leaf makes it a nutrient-dense herb.
Add bay leaves to your soup stocks, curries, rice dishes, and other delicacies to make the most of the herb. Not only does it impart strong flavor to dishes, but also ensures delivering certain health benefits that cannot go unnoticed. We suggest some amazing benefits of bay leaves that you may have not known.
Make bay leaves a part of your daily diet; add 2-3 dried leaves in your delicacies and experience health at its best.
‘Organic food’ vs ‘non-organic food’ Organic food is grown without fertilizers and pesticides, on land that has been left fallow to free it of chemical residue. The foods are environment-friendly and do not contain additives, antibiotics, hormones, or genetically modified organisms.
Benefits Of Going Organic
- Organic products contain higher levels of essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants than conventional farm food grown with fertilizer.
- Being high on nutritional levels, organic food is healthier than conventional food.
- An organic diet excludes toxic chemicals and genetically modified organisms (GMO) as we don’t use chemical fertilizers and pesticides while growing the crop.
- Conventional crops have high amounts of toxins and thus may create serious health problems.
- The constant checks made on certified organic products and the use of compost manure also reduce the chances of various diseases like cancers, brain damage, or infant abnormalities.
Why choose us?
We at Mojopanda believe in being socially responsible, environmentally aware, and creative in every product of our portfolio. We imbibe ethical practices to deliver assured quality and reliability in our range of organic and natural products. Our exquisite products are nationally and internationally certified and tested for quality at different levels to deliver the best to you. We aspire to build sustainable lifestyles to bring a balance between nature and society.