Organic Vegetable – Cauliflower1 kg
- Cauliflower is low in fat
- It is high in Vitamin C
- It also contains moderate levels of Vitamin K
- Cauliflower has a firm but spongy texture and a slightly bitter flavor with a sulfurous hint
- It is good source of minerals like manganese, phosphorous and potassium
- 1 cup of boiled cauliflower can already give you 55 mg of vitamin C
Cauliflower is made up of tightly bound clusters of soft, crumbly, sweet cauliflower florets that form a dense head. Resembling a classic tree, the florets are attached to a central edible white trunk which is firm and tender.
There are no reviews yet.